to explore results)
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Formate lactose glutamate medium – improved (
minerals modified glutamate medium)
, Pages 757-761
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Surfactants Europa (3), Cationics.
, Pages 99-138
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Gelation Properties of Gelator Molecules Derived from 12-Hydroxystearic Acid.
, Pages 106-132
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 3 Synthesis, Antimicrobial Activity and Applications of Polymers with Ammonium and Phosphonium Groups.
, Pages 54-74
- The Third Dimension, Index.
, Pages 232-239
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 4 Poly(l-lysine)-Based Copolymers: Synthetic Strategies and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 99-132
- Chemistry at Oxford: A History from 1600 to 2005, Chapter 3 The Eighteenth Century: Chemistry Allied to Anatomy1.
, Pages 52-78
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 5 Chemistry and Synthesis of Daidzein and its Methylated Derivatives: Formononetin, Isoformononetin, and Dimethyldaidzein.
, Pages 61-82