to explore results)
- Stimuli-responsive nanoparticles from ionic cellulose derivatives.
- Phase transfer of 1- and 2-dimensional Cd-based nanocrystals.
- Carbosilane cationic dendrimers synthesized by thiol–ene click chemistry and their use as antibacterial agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and characterization of positively capped CdTe quantum wires that exhibit strong luminescence in aqueous media.
, Chem. Commun.
- Cesium carbonate-promoted synthesis of aryl methyl sulfides using S-methylisothiourea sulfate under transition-metal-free conditions.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Nanoscale-enhanced Ru(bpy)3
2+ electrochemiluminescence labels and related aptamer-based biosensing system.
- ZnSe quantum dots modified with a Ni(cyclam) catalyst for efficient visible-light driven CO2 reduction in water.
, Chem. Sci.
- Scalable synthesis and derivation of functional polyesters bearing ene and epoxide side chains.
, Polym. Chem.
- Stepwise interfacial self-assembly of nanoparticles
via specific DNA pairing.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Rapid preparation of highly luminescent CdTe nanocrystals in an ionic liquid
via a microwave-assisted process.
, J. Mater. Chem.