to explore results)
- Carboxylation of alkynylsilanes with carbon dioxide mediated by cesium fluoride in DMSO.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Two halide-containing cesium manganese vanadates: synthesis, characterization, and magnetic properties.
, Dalton Trans.
- Cyclisations via fluoride ion induced isomerisations: a route to some novel perfluoroheterocyclic compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Carboxylative cyclization of substituted propenyl ketones using CO2: transition-metal-free synthesis of α-pyrones.
, Green Chem.
- Three-component carboarylation of unactivated imines with arynes and carbon nucleophiles.
, Chem. Commun.
- Phosphorus–flurine chemistry. Part XXIV. Preparation and nuclear magnetic resonance investigation of the fluorophosphate anions, [RPF5]– and [R1R2PF4]–, and of the dialkyl(or diaryl)dialkylaminodifluorophosphoranes, R1R2PF2NR3
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Investigation of alkali metal polyfluorides by matrix-isolation spectroscopy.
, RSC Adv.
- One-pot transition-metal free transamidation to sterically hindered amides.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Synthesis and unexpected halochromism of carbazole-functionalized dithienophospholes.
, New J. Chem.
- Application of chiral ligands: carbohydrates, alkaloids–lanthanides and other Lewis acid complexes to control regio- and stereoselectivity of the dipolar cycloaddition reactions of nitrile oxides and crotonamides and cinnamides.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.