to explore results)
- Oxidative stress-mediated apoptotic cell death induced by camphor in sod1-deficient Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Capillary electrophoresis as a practical tool in the
study of novel rigid amino alcohols derived from (+)-camphor for catalytic
enantioselective addition of organozincs to aldehydes.
- A general method of generating agostic interaction between Ru
and C–H bonds of tert-butyl, methyl, aryl, heterocyclic or alkenyl groups using azine phosphines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Partial fusion of a cytochrome P450 system by carboxy-terminal attachment of putidaredoxin reductase to P450cam (CYP101A1).
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Activation of molecular oxygen and its use in stereoselective tetrahydrofuran-syntheses from δ,ε-unsaturated alcohols.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Antibacterial activity of silver camphorimine coordination polymers.
, Dalton Trans.
- PDMS/camphor soot composite coating: towards a self-healing and a self-cleaning superhydrophobic surface.
, RSC Adv.
- Interrogation of fractional crystallization behavior of a newly exploited chiral resolution method for racemic 1-(pyridin-2-yl)ethylamine via DFT-D3 calculations of cohesive energy.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- Physicochemical design and analysis of self-propelled objects that are characteristically sensitive to environments.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Synthesis and evaluation of a broad range of chiral sulfides for asymmetric sulfur ylide epoxidation of aldehydes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1