to explore results)
- The cooperative effect of Lewis pairs in the Friedel–Crafts hydroxyalkylation reaction: a simple and effective route for the synthesis of (±)-carbinoxamine.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Spectrophotometric determination of carbinoxamine maleate in tablets containing caffeine, sulphamethoxypyridazine and alginic acid.
- A fast spectrofluorimetric method for determination of carbinoxamine maleate in the nano-molar range. Application to pharmaceutical preparations, biological fluids and stability studies.
, Anal. Methods
- Chromatographic analysis of
phenethylamine–antihistamine combinations using C8,
C18 or cyano columns and micellar sodium dodecyl
- Direct aerobic oxidation of 2-benzylpyridines in a gas–liquid continuous-flow regime using propylene carbonate as a solvent.
, Green Chem.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Catalytic asymmetric approaches towards enantiomerically enriched diarylmethanols and diarylmethylamines.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Chiral 1,1-diaryl compounds as important pharmacophores.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Recent advances in alcohol dehydrogenase-catalyzed asymmetric production of hydrophobic alcohols.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Chemoselective palladium-catalyzed deprotonative arylation/[1,2]-Wittig rearrangement of pyridylmethyl ethers.
, Chem. Sci.