to explore results)
- Target identification of natural products and bioactive compounds using affinity-based probes.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Current advances of carbene-mediated photoaffinity labeling in medicinal chemistry.
, RSC Adv.
- Molecular dynamics and free energy studies on Aurora kinase A and its mutant bound with MLN8054: insight into molecular mechanism of subtype selectivity.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of novel 2,4-diaminopyrimidine derivatives as potent antitumor agents.
, New J. Chem.
- Bioactive compounds of Eriocaulon sieboldianum blocking proliferation and inducing apoptosis of HepG2 cells might be involved in Aurora kinase inhibition.
, Food Funct.