to explore results)
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 6 Colchicine-, Vinblastine-, Taxol- and Eribulin-based Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
, Pages 117-136
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 1 Bioactive Macrocycles from Nature.
, Pages 1-36
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 8 C–C Bond Formation in the Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 193-229
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, Contents
, Pages P011-P021
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 487-499
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 7 Traditional Cytotoxic Agents as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 137-165
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, Contents
, Pages P013-P020
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390