to explore results)
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 1 The Discovery of the Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP4) Inhibitor Onglyza™: From Concept to Market.
, Pages 1-24
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 5 Bristol-Myers Squibb: Preparation of Chiral Intermediates for the Development of Drugs and APIs.
, Pages 125-167
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 2 Marketed Small Molecule Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP4) Inhibitors as a New Class of Oral Anti-Diabetics.
, Pages 15-28
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, Contents
, Pages P009-P020
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Subject Index
, Pages 501-515
- Proteinases as Drug Targets, Chapter 5 Targeting Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) and Fibroblast Activation Protein (FAP) for Diabetes and Cancer Therapy.
, Pages 118-144
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 8 ADME Properties of Peptide Therapeutics in Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 223-251
- Nanotechnology for Diabetes Management, Chapter 3 Optimizing the Current Type 2 Diabetes Antidiabetics with Nanotechnologies: Where Do We Stand?.
, Pages 92-112
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 16 Technical Biocatalysis.
, Pages 473-515