to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 9 Flame Retardant Polymer–Halloysite Nanocomposites.
, Pages 245-270
- Fire Retardancy of Polymers: New Applications of Mineral Fillers, Improved and Cost-Efficient Brominated Fire Retardant Systems for Plastics and Textiles by Reducing or Eliminating Antimony Trioxide.
, Pages 399-411
- Is Arsenic an Aphrodisiac?: The Sociochemistry of an Element, Chapter 4 Arsenophobia: A Connection between the Deaths of Infants and Napoleon I
, Pages 130-165
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Electronic Waste Management (2), Chapter 2 Materials Used in Manufacturing Electrical and Electronic Products.
, Pages 33-65
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Electronic Waste Management, Rapid Assessment of Electronics Enclosure Plastics.
, Pages 236-257
- Chemical Alternatives Assessments, DSM's Sustainability Journey Towards a Proactive Ingredient Policy for Gaining Effectiveness in the Design of Better Products.
, Pages 177-197