to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 5 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Materials for Quantifying Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 145-166
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 14 Asymmetric Methods and Their Use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
, Volume 2
, Pages 139-262
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 8 Prediction of Human Pharmacokinetics, Exposure and Therapeutic Dose in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 208-238
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Subject Index
, Pages 429-447
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 12 Animal Models: Practical Use and Considerations.
, Pages 310-335
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 12 UHPLC-MS for Multi-residue Screening of Pharmaceuticals in Environmental Samples.
, Pages 337-353
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Impacts of Pharmaceuticals on Terrestrial Wildlife.
, Pages 216-254
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 5 Drug Transporters at the Blood–Brain Barrier.
, Volume 1
, Pages 151-183