to explore results)
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Appendix B Stabilizers Cited in US Patents for Trichloroethylene (TCE) Perchloroethylene (PCE), Methyl Chloroform (TCA) and Carbon Tetrachloride (CT)
, Pages 508-545
- The Biofuels Handbook, Chapter 2 Properties of Fuels from Crops.
, Pages 228-254
- Catalysis: Volume 22, Bioethanol reforming for H2 production. A comparison with hydrocarbon reforming.
, Volume 22
, Pages 1-55
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 12 Ultrasonics 1: Speed of Ultrasound, Isentropic Compressibility and Related Properties of Liquids.
, Pages 345-394
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Heat Capacities: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 5 Heat Capacity of Non-electrolyte Solutions.
, Pages 86-111
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 8 Solubility of Organic Solids for Industry.
, Pages 94-130
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 21 Correlation and Prediction of Excess Molar Enthalpies Using DISQUAC.
, Pages 543-568
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 2 Stabilizers and Impurities
, Pages 22-76