to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 8 Packaging for Food Irradiation.
, Pages 123-168
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 4 Butanol Production by Fermentation: Efficient Bioreactors.
, Pages 48-70
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 9 Other 2-Substituted Pyrrolidines as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 200-235
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 9 Gas Chromatography–Olfactometry: Principles, Practical Aspects and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 337-399
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 10 Diarrhoeal Diseases.
, Pages 262-289
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Quality and sensory acceptance of a potassium chloride added fish sauce.
, Pages 346-358
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 22 Molecular Thermodynamics of Solutions.
, Pages 569-589