to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water, CHAPTER 32 Real Time Monitoring of Disinfection By-Products in Chlorinated Waters by Using Absorbance and Fluorescence Indices.
, Pages 277-284
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 9 Novel Data Streams in the Assessment of Mutagenicity and Carcinogenicity: Implications for Cancer Hazard Assessment.
, Pages 247-279
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With T
, Pages 644-684
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 14 Co-crystals: Commercial Opportunities and Patent Considerations.
, Pages 318-329
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 7 Prolinols and Their Carbon Ethers as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 140-165
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 15 Genotoxicity in Urodele Amphibians Pleurodeles waltl and Ambystoma mexicanum (Lissamphibia, Caudata) Exposed to Freshwater Pollutants: A Historical View.
, Pages 347-370
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, The Pharmaceutical Industry and the Future of Drug Development.
, Pages 1-33
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 5.2 The Future of Biomedical Imaging: Synthesis and Chemical Properties of the DTPA and DOTA Derivative Ligands and Their Complexes.
, Pages 208-260