to explore results)
- Electrospun poly(lactic acid) fibers containing novel chlorhexidine particles with sustained antibacterial activity.
, Biomater. Sci.
- The assay of certain organic bases in aqueous eye-drops.
- Direct determination of chlorhexidine in urine by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Amplified antimicrobial action of chlorhexidine encapsulated in PDAC-functionalized acrylate copolymer nanogel carriers.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Quantifying effects of interactions between polyacrylic acid and chlorhexidine in dicalcium phosphate – forming cements.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Differential-pulse adsorptive stripping voltammetry of chlorhexidine.
- Quantitation of perchlorate ion by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (ESI-MS) using stable association complexes with organic cations and bases to enhance selectivity.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Gradual hydrophobization of silica aerogel for controlled drug release.
, RSC Adv.
- A CdTe–MPA quantum dot fluorescence enhancement flow method for chlorhexidine determination.
, Anal. Methods
- Antimicrobial and antiviral hydrogels.
, Soft Matter