to explore results)
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 5 Cobalt and Nickel
, Pages 76-107
- Nanoscience: Volume 1: Nanostructures through Chemistry, Nanomaterials for solar energy.
, Volume 1
, Pages 29-59
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, The recent developments in nanoparticle synthesis.
, Volume 3
, Pages 57-153
- Nanoscience: Volume 6, Metal–organic precursors for ternary and quaternary metal chalcogenide nanoparticles and thin films.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-31
- Innovations in Fuel Cell Technologies, Chapter 5 Going Beyond Hydrogen: Non-hydrogen Fuels, Re-oxidation and Impurity Effects on Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Anodes.
, Pages 149-189
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 3 Metal Phosphides and Their Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 46-70
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: From Materials to System Modeling, CHAPTER 10 Fuel Cells Running on Alternative Fuels.
, Pages 247-287
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: From Materials to System Modeling, CHAPTER 11 Long Term Operating Stability.
, Pages 288-326
- Catalysis: Volume 32, Ni catalysts from laboratory investigations to chemical industry.
, Volume 32
, Pages 24-43
- Evolution's Destiny: Co-evolving Chemistry of the Environment and Life, Chapter 1 Outline of the Main Chemical Factors in Evolution
, Pages 1-31