to explore results)
- Improved microwave synthesis of unsymmetrical N,N'-diaryl-1,2-aminoethane and imidazolidinium salts as precursors of N-heterocyclic carbenes.
, RSC Adv.
- 4-Aminocyclopentane-1,3-diols as platforms for diversity: synthesis of a screening library.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- The effects of electronic coupling between capping molecules and quantum dots on the light absorption and emission of octyl, styryl, and 4-ethynylstyryl terminated silicon quantum dots.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- 326. Steroids containing ring A aromatic. Part I. The dienol–benzene rearrangement in C19 series.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Total synthesis and study of myrmicarin alkaloids.
, Chem. Commun.
- The reduction of crown lactones to crown ethers.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Skeletal rearrangements during lithium aluminum hydride reductions of bicyclo[2,2,2]octenyl toluene-p-sulphonates.
, Chem. Commun. (London)
- Mild polyaddition and polyalkylation based on the carbon–carbon bond formation reaction of active methylene.
, RSC Adv.
- Studies on conformation and reactivity. Part IX. Stereochemical aspects of the Diels–Alder reaction of diethyl azodicarboxylate with steroid dienes.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Nickel and palladium complexes with fluorinated alkyl substituted α-diimine ligands for living/controlled olefin polymerization.
, Polym. Chem.