to explore results)
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Photoreactivity of selected antimalarial compounds in solution and in the solid state.
, Pages 87-99
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Malaria: New Medicines for its Control and Eradication.
, Pages 1-32
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 6 Quinolines: Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 132-146
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 2 Semisynthetic Artemisinin and Synthetic Peroxide Antimalarials.
, Pages 33-64
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 11 At the Intersection Between Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Lysosomal Autophagy: Role of PD-Related Neurotoxins and Gene Products.
, Pages 325-388
- Therapeutic Oligonucleotides, Chapter 4 Peptide–Peptide Nucleic Acid Conjugates for Modulation of Gene Expression.
, Pages 80-102
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 The Medicinal Chemistry of Eradication: Hitting the Lifecycle where it Hurts..
, Pages 112-133
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 13, Enzymes.
, Volume 13
, Pages 417-543
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390