to explore results)
- A facile synthesis of sulfonylureas via water assisted preparation of carbamates.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Single-crystal to single-crystal conformational polymorphic transformation in tolbutamide at 313 K. Relation to other polymorphic transformations in tolbutamide and chlorpropamide.
- The role of fluids in high-pressure polymorphism of drugs: different behaviour of β-chlorpropamide in different inert gas and liquid media.
, RSC Adv.
- Unusual seeding effect in the liquid-assisted high-pressure polymorphism of chlorpropamide.
- A capillary zone electrophoretic method for the determination of hypoglycemics as adulterants in herbal formulations used for the treatment of diabetes.
, Anal. Methods
- ‘Hedvall effect’ in cryogrinding of molecular crystals. A case study of a polymorphic transition in chlorpropamide.
- Polymorphism of chlorpropamide on liquid-assisted mechanical treatment: choice of liquid and type of mechanical treatment matter.
- An ab initiopolymer selection methodology to prevent crystallization in amorphous solid dispersions by application of crystal engineering principles.
- High pressure: a complementary tool for probing solid-state processes.
- Preparation of pharmaceutical co-crystals through sustainable processes using supercritical carbon dioxide: a review.
, RSC Adv.