to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organophosphorus insecticides.
, Pages 187-522
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 36 Pesticide Residues.
, Pages 805-822
- Sustainable Water, The European Water Framework Directive – Chemical Monitoring Programmes, Analytical Challenges and Results from an Irish Case Study.
, Pages 50-77
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 30 Potential Effects of Pesticides Residues on Health.
, Pages 579-586
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 14 The Use of the Ten Spotted Live-bearer Fish Cnesterodon decemmaculatus (Jenyns, 1842) (Pisces, Poeciliidae) in the Genotoxic Evaluation of Environmental Pollutants.
, Pages 327-346
- Green Trends in Insect Control, CHAPTER 2 Classical Insecticides: Past, Present and Future.
, Pages 53-93
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 13 Pollution of Food and Water by Hormonally Active Pesticides and Veterinary Drugs Residues: Focus on Sub Saharan African Countries.
, Pages 330-355
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Index of CAS registry numbers and common names.
, Pages 1472-1476
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956