to explore results)
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 10 Fragment-Based Approaches to Epigenetic Targets.
, Pages 238-258
- High Throughput Screening Methods: Evolution and Refinement, Chapter 12 Small-molecule-mediated Targeted Protein Degradation for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 252-274
- Protein–Protein Interaction Regulators, CHAPTER 9 Pharmacological Regulation and Functional Significance of Chromatin Binding by BET Tandem Bromodomains.
, Pages 209-248
- Epigenetics for Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Progress in Targeting Epigenetic Readers.
, Pages 192-229
- Inhibitors of Protein–Protein Interactions: Small Molecules, Peptides and Macrocycles, Chapter 3 The Challenge of Prosecuting Intracellular Protein–Protein Interactions: A Multi-modality Examination of Chemical Matter Identification, Biophysical Characterization, and Membrane Permeability.
, Pages 66-110
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 11 Chemical Probes in Cellular Assays for Target Validation and Screening in Neurodegeneration.
, Pages 276-319
- Antiviral Discovery for Highly Pathogenic Emerging Viruses, Chapter 1 Overview of Antiviral Drug Discovery and Development: Viral Versus Host Targets.
, Pages 1-27
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 7 Targeted Protein Degradation Chemical Probes.
, Pages 150-181
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 2 Structural and Biophysical Principles of Degrader Ternary Complexes.
, Pages 14-54
- Protein Degradation with New Chemical Modalities: Successful Strategies in Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology, Chapter 6 Structure-based PROTAC Design.
, Pages 115-134