to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 14 Graphene-Based Biosensors for Food Analysis.
, Pages 327-353
- Food Microbiology (3), Chapter 8 Non-bacterial Agents of Foodborne Illness
, Pages 270-309
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 2, Chapter 6 Biomarkers of Exposure: Mycotoxins – Aflatoxin, Deoxynivalenol and Fumonisins.
, Volume 2
, Pages 50-86
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Phase 2 Detoxifying Enzymes and Anti-oxidant Defense Mechanisms in the Inactivation of Genotoxic Carcinogens.
, Pages 92-112
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 10 Human-based In Vitro Experimental Systems for the Assessment of Human-Specific Adverse Drug Effects: Scientific Concepts, Current Applications and Promising Approaches.
, Pages 221-248
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 12 Toxicogenomics Case Study: Furan.
, Pages 390-422
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 4 Cytochrome P450 Mediated Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 66-78
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 9 The In Vitro Micronucleus Assay with Rodent Hepatocytes.
, Pages 142-156
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook (2), Chapter 2.1 Biological Toxins
, Pages 205-338