to explore results)
- Aerobiology: The Toxicology of Airborne Pathogens and Toxins, CHAPTER 7 Bacillus anthracis: An Aerobiological Threat.
, Pages 248-299
- Biointerfaces: Where Material Meets Biology, CHAPTER 2 Additive Manufacturing and Surface Modification of Biomaterials using Self-assembled Monolayers.
, Pages 30-54
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 11 Rubber Functionalized with Halloysite Loaded with Antioxidants and Antibacterials.
, Pages 301-328
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.3 Ocular Drug Delivery from Nanostructured Contact Lenses.
, Pages 205-236
- Functional Hybrid Nanomaterials for Environmental Remediation, CHAPTER 11 Functional Nanocomposites for Removal of Contaminants of Emerging Concern.
, Pages 275-300
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 3 Controlled Release of Antimicrobial Small Molecules.
, Pages 68-112
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 15 Biologically Active N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Metal Complexes.
, Pages 567-595
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 4 Water-Soluble Antimicrobial Polymers for Functional Cellulose Fibres and Hygiene Paper Products.
, Pages 75-96
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 17 Potential Adverse Microbiological Effects of Antimicrobials.
, Volume 2
, Pages 403-428