to explore results)
- Transcriptomic study of ciprofloxacin resistance in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2).
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Ciprofloxacin wastewater treated by UVA photocatalysis: contribution of irradiated TiO2 and ZnO nanoparticles on the final toxicity as assessed by Vibrio fischeri.
, RSC Adv.
- In situ synthesis, characterization and in vitro studies of ciprofloxacin loaded hydroxyapatite nanoparticles for the treatment of osteomyelitis.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Synthesis and evaluation of Ciprofloxacin derivatives as diagnostic tools for bacterial infection by Staphylococcus aureus.
- Source to sink tracking of selected human pharmaceuticals from two Oslo city hospitals and a wastewater treatment works.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Eradicating uropathogenic Escherichia coli biofilms with a ciprofloxacin–dinitroxide conjugate.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Specific oriented recognition of a new stable ICTX@Mfa with retrievability for selective photocatalytic degrading of ciprofloxacin.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- pH-responsive nanofibers with controlled drug release properties.
, Polym. Chem.
- Fluoroquinolones as imaging agents for bacterial infection.
, Dalton Trans.
- Solubilization and interaction of ciprofloxacin with pluronics and their mixed micelles.
, New J. Chem.