to explore results)
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Subject Index
, Pages 278-304
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 25 Antimony and Bismuth.
, Pages 768-799
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Appendix
, Pages 269-277
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Saltmarsh's Essential Guide to Food Additives (5), Chapter 5 Individual Additives: Additives Permitted in the EU in 2020.
, Pages 52-268
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory: A Basic Guide, Determinations.
, Pages 67-78
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 17 Arsenic, Antimony and Bismuth
, Pages 347-385
- Biophysical Approaches Determining Ligand Binding to Biomolecular Targets: Detection, Measurement and Modelling, Chapter 3 Ligand Binding: The Crystallographic Approach.
, Pages 56-135
- Microfluidics in Detection Science: Lab-on-a-chip Technologies, Chapter 8 Novel Lab-on-a-Chip Sensing Systems: Applications of Optical, Electrochemical, and Piezoelectric Transduction in Bioanalysis.
, Pages 224-269
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914