to explore results)
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 16 Allosteric Binding in the Serotonin Transporter – Pharmacology, Structure, Function and Potential Use as a Novel Drug Target.
, Pages 360-380
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 8 Beyond SSRIs: Second-generation Reuptake Inhibitors for the Treatment of Depression.
, Pages 184-225
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 13 Therapeutic Approaches to Bipolar Disorder.
, Pages 333-356
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 16 Recent Chronology of Orexin Pharmacology and Its Potential as a Treatment for Primary Insomnia.
, Pages 416-442
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 1 Cytochrome P450 Structure and Function: An Evolutionary Perspective.
, Pages 3-45
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Analytical Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence: From Fundamentals to Bioassays, Chapter 4 Electrochemiluminescence Coreactants.
, Pages 92-133
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 9 Affective and Cognitive Modulation of Pain.
, Pages 269-308