to explore results)
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Polymer Photovoltaics: Materials, Physics, and Device Engineering, CHAPTER 7 Solution Processed Metal Oxides and Hybrid Metal Oxides as Efficient Carrier Transport Layers of Organic Optoelectronic Devices.
, Pages 220-254
- Catalysis: Volume 15, Partial oxidation of methane over silicomolybdic acid catalysts.
, Volume 15
, Pages 185-214
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 4 Propane-Selective Oxidation to Acrylic Acid.
, Pages 56-95
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 2 Preparation Methods for Nitride and Carbide Catalysts.
, Pages 27-45
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Recent advances in imaging and monitoring of heterogeneous catalysts with Raman spectroscopy.
, Volume 24
, Pages 1-47
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 2 C–H Activation of Alkanes in Selective Oxidation Reactions on Solid Oxide Catalysts.
, Pages 5-32
- Catalysis: Volume 10, Toward supported odxide catalysts via solid-solid wetting.
, Volume 10
, Pages 1-40
- Bioinspired Inorganic Materials: Structure and Function, Chapter 3 Energy Conversion and Storage.
, Pages 125-166
- Nanostructured Materials for Type III Photovoltaics, CHAPTER 4 p-Type Molecular Materials for Organic Solar Cells.
, Pages 109-153