to explore results)
- Advances in targeting the folate receptor in the treatment/imaging of cancers.
, Chem. Sci.
- Scientific and industrial challenges of developing nanoparticle-based theranostics and multiple-modality contrast agents for clinical application.
- Natural product and natural product derived drugs in clinical trials.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Disulfide based prodrugs for cancer therapy.
, RSC Adv.
- A dendritic β-galactosidase-responsive folate–monomethylauristatin E conjugate.
, Chem. Commun.
- Fluorescence imaging of cancer tissue based on metal-free polymeric nanoparticles – a review.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- An enzyme-responsive system programmed for the double release of bioactive molecules through an intracellular chemical amplification process.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.