to explore results)
- Metal Chelation in Medicine, CHAPTER 2 Basic Principles of Metal Chelation and Chelator Design.
, Pages 24-55
- Photochemistry: Volume 43, Photochemical and photocatalytic properties of transition metal compounds.
, Volume 43
, Pages 103-147
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 3 Iron-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 59-158
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 13B, Metalloproteins.
, Volume 13B
, Pages 86-130
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 37, Metal complexes of amino acids and peptides.
, Volume 37
, Pages 66-118
- Paramagnetism in Experimental Biomolecular NMR, Chapter 2 Intrinsic and Extrinsic Paramagnetic Probes.
, Pages 42-84
- Contrast Agents for MRI: Experimental Methods, Chapter 4 Iron-oxide Nanoparticle-based Contrast Agents.
, Pages 318-447
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 15 Inorganic Nanomaterials for the Deacidification of Paper.
, Pages 396-429
- Surface Water Photochemistry, Chapter 9 Phototransformation of Organic Compounds Induced by Iron Species.
, Pages 167-195