to explore results)
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 13 Dioxygenases of Carnitine Biosynthesis: 6-N-Trimethyllysine and γ-Butyrobetaine Hydroxylases.
, Pages 324-337
- Conference on Drug Design and Discovery Technologies, Stability Enhancement and Formulation Development of l-Carnitine Fast Dissolving Pellets Through Pro-drug Approach.
, Pages 183-186
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 9 Nutraceuticals as Metabolic Modulators for the Treatment of Obesity and Associated Diseases.
, Pages 140-162
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 13 Betaine and Metabolic Stress in Different Tissues.
, Pages 203-221
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 9 Determination of Betaines in Vegetable Oils by Capillary Electrophoresis-Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 120-138
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Assays of Betaines using 1H NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 105-119
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Lipids: Molecular Analysis of Complex Lipids, Chapter 3 Fatty Acyl Esters and Amides
, Pages 75-104
- Chromatographic Methods in Metabolomics, CHAPTER 9 Applications.
, Pages 195-232
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 6 Drug Transporters in the Lung: Expression and Potential Impact on Pulmonary Drug Disposition.
, Volume 1
, Pages 184-228
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Subject Index
, Pages 310-338