to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 8 The CYP2D Subfamily.
, Pages 241-275
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Concepts in Toxicology: Explanatory Dictionary of Key Terms, Concept Group 2. Concepts Applying to Molecular and Cellular Toxicology
, Pages 52-99
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Species, strain, and sex differences in metabolism.
, Volume 6
, Pages 133-159
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 8 Structure, Mechanism and Function of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes.
, Pages 255-280
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 9 Novel Data Streams in the Assessment of Mutagenicity and Carcinogenicity: Implications for Cancer Hazard Assessment.
, Pages 247-279
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 9, Drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics, and toxicity.
, Volume 9
, Pages 303-372