to explore results)
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 37, Metal complexes of amino acids and peptides.
, Volume 37
, Pages 66-118
- Metal Phosphonate Chemistry: From Synthesis to Applications, Chapter 5 Metal Phosphonates and Arsonates Containing an Auxiliary Ligand.
, Pages 133-169
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 1 Metal Ion Binding to RNA.
, Volume 9
, Pages 1-36
- Binding, Transport and Storage of Metal Ions in Biological Cells, CHAPTER 23 Cadmium.
, Pages 695-746
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 13 The Aging Kidney and Exposure to the Nephrotoxic Metals Cadmium and Mercury.
, Pages 346-375
- Analytical Techniques for Trace Elements in Geochemical Exploration, Chapter 3 Determination of Trace Elements Using UV–Vis Spectrophotometry
, Pages 54-104
- Structural and Catalytic Roles of Metal Ions in RNA, 2 Methods to Detect and Characterize Metal Ion Binding Sites in RNA.
, Volume 9
, Pages 37-100
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 35, Chapter 5 Metal Complexes of Amino Acids and Peptides.
, Volume 35
, Pages 353-434
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 42
, Pages 78-151
- Biomass for Sustainable Applications: Pollution Remediation and Energy, CHAPTER 1 Biomass for Water Treatment: Biosorbent, Coagulants and Flocculants.
, Pages 1-45