to explore results)
- Synthesis, insecticidal and fungicidal activities of methyl 2-(methoxyimino)-2-(2-((1-(N′-nitrocarbamimidoyl)-2-hydrocarbylidenehydrazinyl)methyl)phenyl)acetates.
, RSC Adv.
- Substrate substitution effects in the Fries rearrangement of aryl esters over zeolite catalysts.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Uncovering divergent evolution of α/β-hydrolases: a surprising residue substitution needed to convert Hevea brasiliensis hydroxynitrile lyase into an esterase.
, Chem. Sci.
- Direct oxidation of secondary alcohol to ester by performic acid.
, Green Chem.
- Mechanistic study of carboxylic acid and phosphate ester cleavage by oximate metal complexes surpassing the limiting reactivity of highly basic free oximate anions.
, Dalton Trans.
- Quantification of the arylesterase activity of paraoxonase-1 in human blood.
, Anal. Methods
- Diverse zinc(ii) coordination assemblies built on divergent 4,2′:6′,4′′-terpyridine derivatives: syntheses, structures and catalytic properties.
, RSC Adv.
- CXLVI.—The action of sodium on phenyl acetate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Synthesis and characterization of some novel tetrazole liquid crystals.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Efficient dynamic kinetic resolution of racemic secondary alcohols by a chemoenzymatic system using bifunctional iridium complexes with C–N chelate amido ligands.
, Chem. Commun.