to explore results)
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 33 Coffee Volatile and Aroma Compounds – From the Green Bean to the Cup.
, Pages 726-770
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Creation of flavours and the synthesis of raw materials inspired by nature.
, Pages 147-160
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Enzymatic Modification of Wheat Proteins for Flavor Generation.
, Pages 57-65
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 7 Comprehensive Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography.
, Pages 237-282
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 1 Headspace Sampling: An “Evergreen” Method in Constant Evolution to Characterize Food Flavors through their Volatile Fraction.
, Pages 1-37
- Advanced Gas Chromatography in Food Analysis, Chapter 4 Conventional Gas Chromatography: Mass Spectrometry Hyphenation and Applications in Food Analysis.
, Pages 131-165
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Chapter 5 Greening Sample Preparation: New Solvents, New Sorbents.
, Pages 114-153
- Spectroelectrochemistry, Chapter 5 Infrared Spectroelectrochemical Investigations of Ultrafast Electron Transfer in Mixed-Valence Complexes.
, Pages 123-144
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, SPME–GC–MS detection analysis of maillard reaction products.
, Pages 585-608