to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 22, Bioethanol reforming for H2 production. A comparison with hydrocarbon reforming.
, Volume 22
, Pages 1-55
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Headspace composition of virgin olive oil evaluated by solid phase Microextraction: Relationship with the oil sensory characteristics.
, Pages 236-247
- DNA Techniques to Verify Food Authenticity: Applications in Food Fraud, CHAPTER 3 DNA Extraction from Food Matrices.
, Pages 29-49
- Carbon Dioxide Electrochemistry: Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis, Chapter 8 Hybrid Biological–Inorganic Systems for CO2 Conversion to Fuels.
, Pages 317-346
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 8 Gas-Phase Oxidation of Alcohols: Innovation in Industrial Technologies and Recent Developments.
, Pages 203-230
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Relationships between the odor and flavor attributes and the volatile composition and gross composition of cheese.
, Pages 108-117
- Coordination Polymers: Design, Analysis and Application, Chapter 9 Magnetism in Coordination Polymers
, Pages 273-312