to explore results)
- Therapies for Retinal Degeneration: Targeting Common Processes, CHAPTER 10 Drug Delivery Systems for the Treatment of Diseases Affecting the Retina and Optic Nerve.
, Pages 164-178
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 6 Photochemical Degradation
, Pages 165-197
- Therapies for Retinal Degeneration: Targeting Common Processes, CHAPTER 8 Beyond Anti-inflammation: Steroid-induced Neuroprotection in the Retina.
, Pages 113-143
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Highly Sensitive Detection
, Pages 250-277
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 3 Polyhydroxyalkanoates: The Emerging New Green Polymers of Choice.
, Pages 79-101
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 8.2 Drug Delivery Strategies: Polymer Therapeutics.
, Pages 456-482
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 15 Toxicological Evaluation of Clay Nanomaterials and Polymer–Clay Nanocomposites.
, Pages 399-419
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 42
, Pages 450-497