to explore results)
- A nondestructive, statistical method for determination of initiation efficiency: dipentaerythritol-aided synthesis of ternary ABC3 miktoarm stars using a combined “arm-first” and “core-first” approach.
, Polym. Chem.
- The determination of pentaerythritol as the dibenzylidene-acetal and its chromatographic separation from commercial material.
- Dipentaerythritol: a novel additive for the precipitation of dispersed Ni particles in polyols.
, RSC Adv.
- Renewable resource-based epoxy resins derived from multifunctional poly(4-hydroxybenzoates).
, Green Chem.
- pH-sensitive drug release of star-shaped micelles with OEG brush corona.
, RSC Adv.
- Amphiphilic miktoarm star copolymer (PCL)3-(PDEAEMA-b-PPEGMA)3 as pH-sensitive micelles in the delivery of anticancer drug.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Click chemistry-based core–shell molecularly imprinted polymers for the determination of pyrimethamine in fish and plasma samples.
, Anal. Methods
- Formation of relief structures on fibres by photo-embossing.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Determination of derived volumetric properties and heat capacities at high pressures using two density scaling based equations of state. Application to dipentaerythritol hexa(3,5,5-trimethylhexanoate).
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Star-shaped polypeptides exhibit potent antibacterial activities.