to explore results)
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 17 Cellulose-Dissolving Systems and their Effects on Enzymatic Hydrolysis.
, Pages 318-343
- Microwave-Assisted Polymerization, Chapter 3 Step-growth Polymerization
, Pages 46-74
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 2 Modern Trends in Solvent Use
, Pages 35-86
- Hyperbranched Polymers: Macromolecules in between Deterministic Linear Chains and Dendrimer Structures, Chapter 5 Solution Viscosity
, Pages 88-135
- Volume Properties: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 7 Excess Volumes of Liquid Nonelectrolyte Mixtures.
, Pages 163-245
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation, Chapter 5 Semifluorinated Aromatic Polymers and Their Properties.
, Volume 1
, Pages 103-189
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 811-864
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 19 Direct Arylation/Heteroarylation Polycondensation Reactions.
, Pages 422-442
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 4 Iron-Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 67-92