to explore results)
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 8 Prolinol Silyl Ethers as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 166-199
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 37, Air-stable chiral primary phosphines part (i) synthesis, stability and applications.
, Volume 37
, Pages 27-45
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 4 PdII/PdIV Redox Couple Mediated C–X Bond Formation.
, Pages 108-121
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 6, Aliphatic organosulphur compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-78
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 9 Aminoenyne (2-Aminobuta-1,3-Enyne) Catalysis: In situ Generation and Synthetic Applications in Organic Reactions.
, Pages 150-157
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 3, Aliphatic organo-sulphur compounds, compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-84
- Microwave Assisted Proteomics, Chapter 5 Microwave-Assisted Chemical Digestion of Proteins
, Pages 43-55
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 3 Design and Structural Chemistry of Halogen-bonded Co-crystals.
, Pages 80-146
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 42
, Pages 81-196
- Fullerenes: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 3 Basic Principles of the Chemical Reactivity of Fullerenes.
, Pages 66-124