to explore results)
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 13 Doxil® – the First FDA-approved Nano-drug: from Basics via CMC, Cell Culture and Animal Studies to Clinical Use.
, Pages 315-345
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 7 Traditional Cytotoxic Agents as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 137-165
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 1 Fundamentals of Stimuli-responsive Drug and Gene Delivery Systems.
, Pages 1-32
- Polymer-based Nanostructures: Medical Applications, Polymeric Micelles for Therapeutic Applications in Medicine.
, Pages 261-299
- Smart Materials for Drug Delivery: Volume 1, CHAPTER 2 Materials Science and Engineering of the Low Temperature Sensitive Liposome (LTSL): Composition-Structure-Property Relationships That Underlie its Design and Performance.
, Volume 1
, Pages 33-79
- Theranostics and Image Guided Drug Delivery, CHAPTER 1 Image Guided Focused Ultrasound as a New Method of Targeted Drug Delivery.
, Pages 1-28
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 30 Selenium and the Heart.
, Pages 534-551
- Theranostics and Image Guided Drug Delivery, CHAPTER 6 Liposomes for Hyperthermia Triggered Drug Release.
, Pages 137-163
- Polymer-based Nanostructures: Medical Applications, Chapter 5 Strategies for Triggered Release from Polymer-based Nanostructures.
, Pages 114-169