to explore results)
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Leguminous Seeds as a Source of Phenolic Acids, Condensed Tannins, and Lignans.
, Pages 19-48
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 26 Isoflavones, Lignans and Other Minor Polyphenols.
, Pages 611-626
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 17 Potential Effects of Coffee Isoflavones and Lignans on Health.
, Pages 416-431
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 2 Coffee Antioxidants in Chronic Diseases.
, Pages 20-56
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 823-836
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 1 A Brief Introduction to Lignin Structure.
, Pages 1-20
- The Chemistry of Paper, The surface chemistry of paper and the paper-making system.
, Pages 89-108
- The Chemistry of Paper, Subject index.
, Pages 178-190