to explore results)
- Leucine zipper motif inspiration: a two-dimensional leucine Velcro-like array in peptide coordination polymers generates hydrophobicity.
, Dalton Trans.
- Role of functionalized self-assembled peptide hydrogels in in vitro vasculogenesis.
, Soft Matter
- PEGylation enables the specific tumor accumulation of a peptide identified by phage display.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A new surfactin-C17 produced by Bacillus subtilis TD7 with a low critical micelle concentration and high biological activity.
, New J. Chem.
- Peptide identification from a Porphyra dioica protein hydrolysate with antioxidant, angiotensin converting enzyme and dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitory activities.
, Food Funct.
- Zinc-selective inhibition of the promiscuous bacterial amide-hydrolase DapE: implications of metal heterogeneity for evolution and antibiotic
- Low-power microwaves: a cell-compatible physical treatment to enhance the mechanical properties of self-assembling peptides.
- Effect of Scomberomorus niphonius peptide on the characteristics of resveratrol.
, Food Funct.
- Amino acids and peptides. Part 32. Total synthesis of eglin c. Part 2. Synthesis of a heptacontapeptide corresponding to the entire amino acid sequence of eglin c and of related peptides, and studies on the relationship between the structure and inhibitory activity against human leukocyte elastase, cathepsin G and α-chymotrypsin.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- 50. The structure of evolidine.
, J. Chem. Soc.