to explore results)
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Use of Click Chemistry as a Coupling Strategy for the Synthesis of Miktoarm Star Polymers.
, Pages 90-115
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 18 Emulsion Photopolymerization.
, Pages 552-572
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Subject Index
, Pages 575-585
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications, Chapter 9 Research and Non-major Commercial Co- and Terpolymers of Tetrafluoroethylene.
, Volume 2
, Pages 206-264
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 7 NHC–Iron, Ruthenium and Osmium Complexes in Catalysis.
, Pages 268-301
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, NMR of liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 41
, Pages 429-479
- Metallomacrocycles: From Structures to Applications, CHAPTER 8 Higher-order Supramolecular Systems Derived From Self-assembled Metallomacrocycles.
, Pages 195-225
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), Abbreviations and Acronyms
, Pages P015-P019
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, CHAPTER 1 Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Radical Polymerization.
, Pages 1-59