to explore results)
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Formaldehyde: Exposure, Toxicity and Health Effects, CHAPTER 11 Formaldehyde Toxicity in Children.
, Pages 240-264
- Natural Rubber Materials: Volume 1: Blends and IPNs, CHAPTER 3 Non-Rubbers and Abnormal Groups in Natural Rubber.
, Volume 1
, Pages 53-72
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 5 Lipidomics and Metabolomics of Dietary Lipid Peroxidation.
, Pages 102-162
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 6 Characterization and Separation of Bio-Oil.
, Pages 96-116
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Natural Rubber Materials: Volume 1: Blends and IPNs, Subject Index
, Volume 1
, Pages 600-613
- Functional Metallosupramolecular Materials, CHAPTER 7 Metal-Organic Frameworks as Chemical Sensors.
, Pages 192-245
- Challenges for Health and Safety in Higher Education and Research Organisations, CHAPTER 16 Please Throw it Away: Dealing with Legacy Chemicals, Equipment, and Infrastructure Safely.
, Pages 346-367