to explore results)
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Chapter 3 Informing Chemical Categories through the Development of Adverse Outcome Pathways.
, Pages 44-71
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacogenomics and Epigenomics of Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders: Strategies for Drug Development.
, Pages 75-141
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Chemical Toxicity Prediction: Category Formation and Read-Across, Subject Index
, Pages 180-191
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, Chapter 11 Metabolomics Investigations of Drug-induced Hepatotoxicity.
, Pages 323-356
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 13 The Parallelogram Approach to Assess Human Relevance of Toxicogenomics-derived Toxicity Pathways in Human Health Risk Assessment.
, Pages 423-441