to explore results)
- Extending the applications of circular dichroism in structure elucidation: aqueous environment breaks the symmetry of tartrate dianion.
, New J. Chem.
- Simulating preferential sorption of tartrate on prismatic calcite surfaces.
- Potentiometric, spectroscopic, electrochemical and DFT characterization of oxovanadium(iv) complexes formed by citrate and tartrates in aqueous solution at high ligand to metal molar ratios: the effects of the trigonal bipyramidal distortion in bis-chelated species and biological implications.
, Dalton Trans.
- Fluorescence emission originated from the H-aggregated cyanine dye with chiral gemini surfactant assemblies having a narrow absorption band and a remarkably large Stokes shift.
, Chem. Commun.
- The effect of carboxylic acids on the dissolution of calcite in aqueous solution. Part 2.—d-, l- and meso-Tartaric acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Optically active co-ordination compounds. Part XXXI. Stereoselective autoxidations of dimeric vanadium(IV) tartrate complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- XXIV.—Studies in the resolution of racemic acids by optically active alcohols. Part I. The resolution of r-tartaric acid by l-borneol.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Aqueous biphasic separation of 97Ru and 95,96Tc from yttrium.
, RSC Adv.
- Tartrate-based ionic liquids: unified synthesis and characterisation.
, RSC Adv.
- Multivariate curve resolution of voltammetric data for Ni-tartarate complexation system with both labile and inert behaviour.
, Anal. Methods