to explore results)
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, Introduction
, Pages P023-P033
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Subject Index
, Pages 429-447
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 12 UHPLC-MS for Multi-residue Screening of Pharmaceuticals in Environmental Samples.
, Pages 337-353
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 2 Hydrolytic Degradation
, Pages 16-47
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 11 The Therapeutic Potential of hERG1 K+ Channels for Treating Cancer and Cardiac Arrhythmias.
, Pages 258-296
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 9 UHPLC in Modern Bioanalysis.
, Pages 237-282
- Drug Design: Cutting Edge Approaches, Trawling the genome for G protein-coupled receptors: The importance of integrating bioinformatic approaches.
, Pages 60-71
- The Role of Calcium and Comparable Cations in Animal Behaviour, Subject index.
, Pages 202-217
- The Role of Calcium and Comparable Cations in Animal Behaviour, Moving ions through membranes.
, Pages 41-69