to explore results)
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.3 Ocular Drug Delivery from Nanostructured Contact Lenses.
, Pages 205-236
- Smart Materials for Drug Delivery: Volume 2, CHAPTER 21 Molecularly Imprinted Hydrogels for Affinity-controlled and Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery.
, Volume 2
, Pages 228-260
- Polymeric and Self Assembled Hydrogels: From Fundamental Understanding to Applications, CHAPTER 8 Hydrogels for Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 167-209
- Flavins: Photochemistry and Photobiology, Chapter 4 Riboflavin as a Visible-Light-Sensitiser in the Aerobic Photodegradation of Ophthalmic and Sympathomimetic Drugs.
, Volume 6
, Pages 61-82
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.2 Nanostructures Overcoming the Ocular Barrier: Drug Delivery Strategies.
, Pages 190-204
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-63
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 10 Chitin and Chitosan: Sources, Production and Medical Applications.
, Pages 292-318
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Subject Index
, Pages 606-622
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 9 Less Common Dosage Forms.
, Pages 232-257