to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 5 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Materials for Quantifying Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 145-166
- Drugs: Photochemistry and Photostability, Molecular mechanisms of photosensitization induced by drugs on biological systems and design of photoprotective systems.
, Pages 194-210
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 12 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers: Providing Selectivity to Sample Preparation.
, Pages 379-411
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 2, Chapter 36 Singlet Oxygen in the Skin.
, Volume 2
, Pages 205-226
- Biomedical Applications of Inorganic Materials, Chapter 2 Inorganic Materials in Drug Delivery.
, Pages 14-126
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 9 Drug Metabolism by Cytochrome P450: A Tale of Multistate Reactivity.
, Pages 281-329
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 17 DNA Topoisomerases as Promising Targets for Leishmania Chemotherapy.
, Pages 348-370
- DNA Photodamage: From Light Absorption to Cellular Responses and Skin Cancer, CHAPTER 4 Triplet Channel Photochemistry in DNA.
, Pages 55-76
- Photochemistry: Volume 32, Photoreactions of compounds containing heteroatoms other than oxygen.
, Volume 32
, Pages 246-311
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Subject Index
, Volume 1
, Pages 459-472