to explore results)
- Photocatalytic regeneration of brominating agent in the visible light-mediated synthesis of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Iodeosin-based fluorescent and colorimetric sensing for Ag+, Hg2+, Fe3+, and further for halide ions in aqueous solution.
, RSC Adv.
- Experimental and computational studies of protolytic and tautomeric equilibria of Erythrosin B and Eosin Y in water/DMSO.
, RSC Adv.
- MOFs as an electron-transfer-bridge between a dye photosensitizer and a low cost Ni2P co-catalyst for increased photocatalytic H2 generation.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Quantitative full-colour transmitted light microscopy and dyes for concentration mapping and measurement of diffusion coefficients in microfluidic architectures.
, Lab Chip
- Self-assembly of positively charged polymer patchy micelles in organic solutions and the reversible ultrasound responsivity of the assemblies.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Bi-detection system for separation-free simultaneous determination of erythrosine and sucrose in candy floss.
, Anal. Methods
- Chemical bath deposition of transparent ZnO films incorporated with erythrosine B molecules and their synergetic electro/photochromic properties.
- Improvement of dye-sensitized solar cells toward the broader light harvesting of the solar spectrum.
, Chem. Commun.
- Semiconductor polymeric graphitic carbon nitride photocatalysts: the “holy grail” for the photocatalytic hydrogen evolution reaction under visible light.
, Energy Environ. Sci.