to explore results)
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 4 Various Types and Mechanisms of Degradation Reactions
, Pages 110-149
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 1 Enhancing the Therapeutic Potential of Platinum-based Anticancer Agents by Incorporating Clinically Approved Drugs as Ligands.
, Pages 1-30
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, Subject Index
, Pages 348-355
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 10 Enabling Methods to Elucidate the Effects of Metal-based Anticancer Agents.
, Pages 246-270
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, Contents
, Pages P007-P013
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 13 Constitutional Dynamic Chemistry for Bioactive Compounds.
, Pages 397-418
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 3 Method Transfer Between Conventional HPLC and UHPLC.
, Pages 67-101
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Subject Index
, Pages 429-447
- High Throughput Screening Methods: Evolution and Refinement, Chapter 12 Small-molecule-mediated Targeted Protein Degradation for Drug Discovery.
, Pages 252-274
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 2 Ruthenium, Osmium and Iridium in the Fight Against Cancer.
, Pages 31-61